Monday 29 June 2015

Lust Have It! June edition

The only reedeeming thing about Monday's is that we get mail again! I had a great mail day today, including the LHI June* edition. (I'm not sure whether we call it a box or a bag now!)

Let's see what was inside...


Judging by the info card, it looks like a pretty strong box. Maybe not as great as the May box (which I didn't post about in case you were wondering, I got a little bit too busy) but there are still some decent selections in here.

 Teeez Trend Cosmetics Lipstick in 'Classy Caramel'
Chapstick Hydration Lock Dual Action

Teeez Trend Lipstick RRP $32
How crazy is the packaging? It looks like there is a party on the lipstick case. I haven't tried anything from this brand yet but it looks interesting. I'm intrigued that it costs $32, that is almost as expensive as a MAC lipstick but not quite as pretty looking. Either way, the colour is pretty nice so I'll give it a go eventually.

Chapstick Hydration Lock RRP $4.99
I've never really been a fan of Chapstick products, but these days they're rolling out so many new and innovative products that it's hard to dismiss them. I am interested in the two-step formula and will give this a go overnight to test its hydration ability.

The Cosmetic Kitchen Body Scrub
The Cosmetic Kitchen Foot Mask
NAK Thermal Shield Protective Sealant 

The Cosmetic Kitchen Body Scrub (RRP $29.95) and Foot Mask (RRP $24.95)
We have seen this brand pop up a few times in previous LHI boxes. The blushes that I've received in the past have been lovely and I do use them a fair bit. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of scrubs that come in a packet because I find them messy but my winter scales are probably begging me to try these anyway. The foot mask also sounds like a good idea for winter. 

NAK Thermal Shield $25.95
I have a NAK Argan oil hair spray and I absolutely love it, so I'm sure this offering from NAK will be just as good. I've been using the same heat protectant (Tresemme) for years so it will be good to try something different and slightly more upmarket for a change!

Overall I think this is a very good box with products that I'll definitely use.

What did you think of the June box?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...