Thursday 9 January 2014

FOTD feat. BYS Blush Trio

This is a very boring FOTD but I wanted to show you how the BYS Blush Trio in 'Coral Me In' looks when applied...

What's on my face? Not a lot...quite different to my  recent date night FOTD!

L-R
Rimmel BB Cream
BYS Blush Trio in 'Coral Me In'
MAC Lipstick in 'High Tea'

My hair is actually naturally wavy!

A better look at the blush...


The Rimmel BB cream was the base, I still don't know if I like this product or not. It's okay-ish, it gives fairly light coverage. I used the shade on the right from the blush trio and it comes out as a gorgeous tangerine colour which gives me a peachy glow! It's sort of like Sleek's Rose Gold blush minus the shimmer. I really like how this colour looks and I think I'll definitely be wearing it a lot over the next few months. As for the lipstick, its a MLBB shade with a hint of frost/shimmer that is totally wearable for a daily basis. As always, it lives up to the usual MAC standards.

Take care lovelies! xx

7 comments:

  1. You look stunning Sarah! You have lovely skin haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee your skin!! I'm impressed with the blush Ive always been scared to try brighter blushes but it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily :) I used to be scared too but I think the key is just to use a light hand when applying it :)

      Delete
  3. The blush is very flattering on you Sarah! Your skin looks wonderful. I couldn't get that BB cream to work for me at all and ended up chucking it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :) I don't use it very often, it feels too thick but then not much coverage?! Weird.

      Delete
  4. That blush is great on you! Love the layout of the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...