Monday 18 March 2013

You smell so good...

Walking into the Body Shop today made me realise how much I love beautiful smelling products! I often get compliments on how good I smell, so I thought I'd showcase some of the goodies I can attribute this to...

 Palmers Cocoa Body Butter
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

1. Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter
I get lots of compliments when I use this as I smell like chocolate!

2. The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry
Ohmygosh this is so yummy. Strawberry is my favourite smell and this is heaven for me. I get loads of compliments when I use this, even from my male friends.

Versace Bright Crystal

3. Versace Bright Crystal
A lovely gift from my man, I love everything about this perfume! It smells divine.

Tommy Girl perfume

4. Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger
This is probably my signature scent. Absolutely adore this.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo

5. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo
Want to smell like a coconut-y tropical paradise? Look no further. The smell will last in your hair for a few days too.

6. Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo
C'mon, we all know why Herbal Essences are so popular...this smells like exotic flowers with a mix of tea tree.

TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost
TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls

7. TIGI Bedhead Ego Boost Leave-In conditioner
Yum, berries! TIGI is another one of those brands that smell good enough to eat.

8. TIGI Bedhead Contour Curl Cream
Great for keeping natural waves/curls in place and having hair that smells like Skittles.



9. The Body Shop lip balms
How can anyone not own one of these? I just want to eat them.

What are some of your favourite smelling products?

2 comments:

  1. I heartily agree with you on the Body Shop lip balms and butters (although I prefer lotions to butters)! I always think that's important to buy products that smell as good as they perform...it just adds that extra touch of indulgence to your day. :)

    Love the herbal essences range too! They probably are a bit drying for daily use but gosh, do they smell good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, sometimes if I'm having a stressful day, a nice smelling perfume or lip balm is a great pick me up.

      Herbal Essences shampoos smell amazing, they remind me of my childhood!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...