What you'll need:
Moisturiser and/or primer
Toothpick for mixing
Heat source (such as a hair dryer)
1. First, add some lipstick into the empty pan and spread it out evenly.
2. Start adding different blushes, lipsticks etc into the pan and mix with the lipstick until you reach the desired colour. I used lipstick, bronzer, blush and a liquid illuminator.
3. I added some moisturiser to the combination to make it less thick, but you can add primer instead, or both.
4. Once you've smoothed it out as much as you can, apply heat - I used a blow dryer to melt it down.
5. Allow the mixture to set and harden.
What I used
MAC blush in Margin
Bare Escentuals i.d Lipstick in Couture
I also ended up using some Boe Beauty Bronzer.
You can see here I've added the lipstick and am gradually adding in powder.
How it ended up looking after adding moisturiser, blush and Face of Australia's Illuminator in Angel Glow. I have used a blow dryer to smooth it out. I really like the peachy colour, it also has a hint of brown.
Turned out alright, don't you think? Excuse my no makeup Sunday face.
Have you tried doing this before?