Sunday 2 December 2012

November empties

I've never written an empties post before, mostly because I don't use up that many products in a month so it doesn't seem worthwhile. Throughout November, though, I have racked up a few used up items!



Lee Stafford dry shampoo 
This was a good product, did the job and was great for 'emergencies', but I really disliked the smell, it was like a very strong baby powder smell. I think this is a little on the expensive side too, I've heard that Batiste is cheaper and still does a great job. If I see the Batiste dry shampoo, I will definitely pick that one up instead.

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes shampoo 'Recovery' Damage Level 2 
Yes this is upside down, I accidentally broke the lid so it won't sit up the way it should. I didn't like this shampoo as much as I liked the Resurrection (level 3) one. But don't take my word for it, on Makeup Alley, level 2 has a higher rating than level 3! I won't be repurchasing this as I prefer to change shampoos when I finish a bottle.


Coles nail polish remover 
Does the job, does it pretty well. I prefer this one to the Cutex remover as the mouth at the top is smaller so there is less excess liquid poured out. Also, if you knock the bottle over accidentally then you won't lose as much liquid! It is very cheap, from memory about $4ish so I will continue to repurchase this.

Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat 
This is an amazing top coat which dries polish fast and gives a fabulous glossy look. Theres about 1/3 of this bottle left but its getting too thick to use. I have repurchased this.




Nair facial hair remover cream 
I really liked this hair removal cream, I find it much better than the others I've tried. It didn't burn or sting my skin at all. I also liked the applicator. I tried to repurchase this when I was at the chemist the other day, but they seemed to be all out so I picked up a different one. When that is used up, I'll definitely come back to this one!



Maybelline The Falsies mascara 
Your average mascara, I did find it clumpy at times. I'm not sure whether I'd repurchase this.

Palmers Lip Butter 
This smells delicious but I won't repurchase this as I don't find it moisturising. It is very oily and wears off quickly. 

Maybelline Baby Lips 
Will definitely repurchase this! HG lip balm. 

Australis eye pencil (top) 
Its getting quite short so I'll have to repurchase this soon, its cheap and works fairly well. It does smudge in hot weather but I only use it on my waterline as I prefer liquid liner for the top lashline. 

What products have you used up in November?

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing posts like these :)
    I know what you mean about the lee stafford products! I loved the pink packaging, and the flat ironing spray, dehumidifier and shine sprays are all great! But the scent is SO OVERWHELMING! Smells very grandma-ish to me :( such a shame!

    Amber x
    http://amberrxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, if the scent wasn't so strong it would be a winner in my books!

      Delete
  2. Nice post :) I didn't use up enough products to warrant a whole post I don't think D:
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww well thats not a bad thing :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...