Tuesday 25 December 2012

December Empties

Another month ends and another bunch of products have been used up. But before I get into it, I hope you are all having a relaxing and rewarding Christmas break! I hope Santa brings you lots of fabulous goodies :)


Australis Mineral Inject Foundation
This isn't empty, but I've had it for over 12 months so it's time for it to be chucked out. I did like this when I started using it, but after a while I didn't like it anymore. The packaging is excellent, but the product is average. I don't like the strong sunscreen smell to it and it doesn't last very long. I won't repurchase this, as I have chosen to go for a slightly more expensive option - Revlon Stay Natural foundation.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
Amazing stuff, smells delicious. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this. The smell is quite strong and does last a while, it's also very moisturising. There was a little bit left that I was going to use, but from the erratic hot and cold weather that has been happening lately, this is what happened to it...


Wow! It's looks like a hard gluey mess. Luckily there wasn't much left. I think I'll wash out the tub and use it for storing things. Will I repurchase? Yep, already have! I'm a huge fan of the Body Shop.

Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
I know this looks full when I lay it down flat, but it's about 1/3 full and has reached that gluggy, unusable state. At the moment, when I use it, it has the same effect as using Clag glue on my nails. However, this is an excellent base coat that dries opaque, fills in ridges and strengthens nails. It is probably my HG base coat. I also like that because of it dries as a milky white colour, it means you can use less coats of polish to achieve an opaque colour. Will I repurchase? Absolutely. 

Ophelia Makeup Rounds (top)
I think these are from Aldi? Either way, they are very handy for removing polish and eye makeup. Cheap and great quality. If I visit Aldi soon, I'll repurchase them, but as Big W is closer to me and are selling the Swisspers cotton pads in bulk, I'll probably go for them instead. 

L.A Girl Endless Auto Liner
I prefer the wind up crayon eye liners. This was okay, but the crayon was quite hard and I had to use a bit of pressure with it. In fact, I had to use so much force that I managed to snap half the crayon off! Ooops. Luckily it was only $2.50 from beautyjoint.com.  I won't repurchase this.

What have you used up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...