Friday 2 November 2012

Maybelline mini Colorama polish: Coral Rose

Happy Friday everyone!

I recently bought one of the Maybelline New York mini Colorama polishes from the supermarket for $5.95. I don't have many coral polishes so I thought this would be a good addition to my polish family. 

The bottle itself is such a handy size and I really like the sleek design. Bonus points for the excellent brush, it makes application simple and quick. 

The colour I purchased is Coral Rose, and depending on the light, it can look either more pink or orange. 


Coral rose only


Here I've added some flowers - I've used the end of a bobby pin to do the white and black dots. You can see in the top photo, it looks more orange while the second photo it looks more salmon-pink.

The reason I felt like writing this review is because I have experienced minimal chipping after 9 days of wear. I used a base coat (Nail Tek II) and Seche Vite Dry Fast topcoat. With OPI polishes, I can usually go for about 6-7 days before I get major chipping. It is day 9 right now, and only one nail has chipped very slightly, I'd like to keep it on as long as possible just to see how long it lasts, but I need to change my mani to match my party dress for tomorrow night!

For $5.95, this is a reaally great nail polish! I love the colour and I'm sure I'll be using it more in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...