Tuesday 20 November 2012

Five minute summer face

Hey all! 

What products do you use when you're in a rush to get ready? For me, it depends on what season it is. In the warmer months, I use a minimal amount of makeup (its just going to sweat/melt off anyway!). Here are some products I use...


Rimmel BB Cream in Medium - $12.95
Sleek blush in Rose Gold - $5.99
Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara - $12.95
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Birthday Suit (250) - $9.95




Rimmel BB Cream in Medium - on the left it has been blended out and it seems to blend well with my skin, although my face is a different color. This product claims to prime, moisturise, minimise pores, conceal, cover, smooth, mattify, brighten and protect (phew!). I'm not sure about the priming ability as I've never used a face primer before (don't laugh!) but it gives pretty even coverage although my skin is fairly blemish free. Sometimes I do add powder over the top though. This product also contains SPF 25 so you've got the added bonus of protection against the sun! One thing to be mindful of is that it may take on an orange tint - I have noticed a few people saying this in reviews. I haven't experienced this though.

Sleek blush in Rose Gold - yes I know I've mentioned these blushes before but I absolutely adore this colour. Its a peachy/coral blush with a hint of pink that adds a healthy glow. 





Now next to the swatch of the blush (on the right), I've swatched Birthday Suit. This is my go-to 'nude', its a very wearable caramel frosty lipstick with a hint of orange. I've swatched it next to the blush to show you how nicely they go together (well, I think so anyway). The colour is true to the tube. I adore this lipstick and am ready to repurchase this!

Some days, if I'm looking super tired, I'll add some concealer to hide dark rings and add a bit of black eyeliner to give my eyes some definition.

Feel free to share your favourite 'safe' products that you use when you're in a rush! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I might do this post :D I know exactly what my products would be!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, I'd love to see what you come up with :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...