Wednesday 28 November 2012

EOTD using MAC

Just a quick post on a look I did using a few MAC shadows - Swimming, Naked Lunch and Sable. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good photo of the complete look as it was difficult to get a clear shot at night. I have posted swatches of the shadows that I took the next day.


L-R
Sable
Swimming
Naked Lunch


L-R
Naked Lunch
Swimming
Sable

I used Naked Lunch in the inner corner and as a highlight. I also used it all over the lid as a base colour. To the inner 2/3 of the lid I applied Swimming and used Sable in the outer V and to define the crease. Swimming is a nice colour but it can be tricky to blend. Sable is a gorgeous chestnut brown that I find to be very versatile! As for Naked Lunch, it has a great texture that is easy to work with. 

These shadows ended up producing a soft spring time look.

What are your favourite MAC shadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...