Monday 22 October 2012

Sleek Volume & Curl Mascara

Today I will be reviewing a mascara by the brand Sleek. So far I've only tried blushes by Sleek (reviews here) so I'm excited to try out this mascara. It is available from their website for $4.99. 




I am reviewing the shade 'black'. Standard tube, with 8mL of product. The tube reads 'special brush that curves and separates lashes from base to tip.' We'll see about that...


Here is the brush - it is a little bit narrower towards the middle of the brush. I like that when you pull the brush out, there is not much excess mascara on it.


This is what my eyes/lashes look like without any makeup on. I have fairly long lashes anyway.


Here is an after shot, after one coat on the top and bottom lashes. They appear a lot longer and curled. No clumping, score.


I've included this as a comparison shot - the left eye has mascara on and the right does not. The difference is substantial! 

I really do like this mascara for making my lashes look longer. I like mascaras that make your lashes look thicker, which this one doesn't seem to do, but for a $5 price tag, I can't say anything bad about it.

Have you tried any mascaras by Sleek?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...