Tuesday 11 September 2012

Product Rave: Kleancolor Baked Eyeshadow

Kleancolor American Eyedol Baked Eyeshadow is described as 'pigment-rich' and has the 'intensity of colors that can satisfy any color junkies’ ultimate craving'.

Is this true? Yes! 

Kleancolor is a drugstore brand from the United States with a huge range of great products at affordable prices. The eyeshadows that I will show you in this post I bought for $1.75 (AUD) each from Beauty Joint.

Baked Eyeshadow




Above: These are the two I own, 'Taupe' and 'Glitter Sapphire'. I'll start off by saying that these are huge! 4.5g of shadow - it doesn't sound like much but when you consider that MAC eyeshadows are 1.5g each (I think?), it is a fair bit. Standard packaging, plastic case and the clasp can be a little stiff to open. But look, they're so pretty!



Above: open lid to reveal the product inside. Please note that I have been using these a bit so they look a bit messy. The shadow comes up to form a mini mountain and you can probably see that I've been using Taupe more (I'm not one for bright eyeshadow really!). 

Now on to the exciting part. Swatches...


Above: they are described as wet and dry shadow so I have done swatches for both. On the left, we have taupe swatched dry, next to it swatched wet. I don't even need to comment on how amazingly pigmented it is. I have done the same for Glitter Sapphire, dry (left) then wet (right). One swipe each. Aren't they gorgeous?


Above: Same swatches again, but this picture has been taken in sunlight to show you how vibrant they are. I haven't used any primer for these either.

Have you tried this eyeshadow? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...